Established in 1966 as a family business, Juran Metal Works today provides customers throughout the world with its innovative products and processes for agriculture, food industries, and other industries. Dedicated to automating, mechanizing and streamlining operating systems and production, Juran engages in on-going research which has resulted in the development of such groundbreaking innovations as the Fresh Defrost™ revolutionary freezing method, the ArilSystem™ for automated pomegranate seed extraction, natural Litchi Treatment for retaining the fruit’s color, and many more. For over 30 years Juran has maintained a close working relationship with the Israel Agricultural Engineering Institute with whom it has registered several joint patents.
Juran’s main areas of activity include:
- Agricultural mechanization
- Packing house machinery and equipment for fruit and vegetable handling
- Material handling systems for agricultural and other industrial applications
- Dehydration systems, ovens and dryers for the food and other industries
- Food treatment processes
- …and a range of other industrial applications
Providing turnkey projects around the world backed by a global network of agents, Juran is known for its dedicated service and on-going customer support.